|How To Curl
Your Eye Lashes- Casual Makeup
How to Curl Your Eye Lashes
Since we can't all be blessed with long
lashes, thank goodness mascara can make it look as if we were. Here is a
very simple method of applying mascara for every day wear.
- Draw wand out of mascara tube and
remove the excess on a piece of paper towel or tissue.
- Hold wand horizontally and slowly
twirl as you move the brush from the roots to the tips.
- To set curl, hold wand and lashes
together at the tips for a several seconds.
- Apply second coat before the first
coat has dried to avoid clumping.
- Apply mascara carefully to the
bottom lashes, holding wand vertically.
- While lashes are still wet, comb
through the lashes (carefully) with a lash comb to separate each lash.
1. Be sure to wash off your mascara
each night. Not only will it smear during the night, you won't be able
to apply more until your lashes are free from the old mascara.
2. Mascara is a breeding ground for
germs. Be sure to replace it every three months.
3. Never pump the wand into the tube.
This procedure only adds air to the mascara, drying it out.